The DOG GUARD® System
A Complete DOG GUARD® of Wisconsin System includes:
- 1 Dog Guard® Transmitter (more about our transmitters)
Transmits the radio frequency to and throughout the buried signal/boundary wire. Also controls the depth of the correction zone, (the signal field or distance from the wire before a reminder or correction stimulus is used).
- 1 Dog Guard® Lightning Protection Unit
Automatically disconnects the transmitter in case of AC power surges and lightning.
- 1 DG9XT, DG5000 or DG Micro receiver with nylon collar and Battery (see our receivers)
Worn by your pet and used to create the correction stimulus when they enter the correction zones (i.e., the signal field).
- Boundary Wire- 14 Gauge Copper Coated
Carries the signal from the transmitter that defines the areas your pet can and cannot go, but does NOT carry any current of any kind*. Package includes wire for up to half acre. (Additional acreage done for additional cost.)
- Boundary flags
Used during training to help your pet visually recognize where they can and cannot go.
- Unlimited training assistance and instructional manual
- One year battery plan for the receiver collar
- Unsurpassed Warranty - (click here for our warranty information)
If you have any further questions about our wireless or electric dog fence please send us your questions and comments directly.
Give your dog the freedom it deserves & give yourself peace of mind
Call (608) 628-2609 or click below to schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation. We are happy to answer all of your questions and give you a price quote on the BEST pet containment system available!